Statutory Warning:

* Rajan Kapoor's Ejaculations: (My Inklings) Er... uhmmm....ahem...... those who are squirming on my 'ejaculations' I suggest you go to a good dictionary and see the definition and usage of 'ejaculation' and not go by your limited/extraordinary command of English!! Here is some help. Definition for Ejaculation: an abrupt emphatic exclamation expressing emotion. (wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

* Rajan Kapoor's Cartoons: (My Inkings) Just when some were about to make 'Swami' a very dirty word, like Swami Nityananda for eg., full of corrupting thoughts, there comes ... SERENEashram©. A Magical world of unpretentious Swamis with pure humour (unADULTerated) in their hearts --- and poor bias in their minds. SERENEashram©, the first Indian Comic strip so modern that it had to be an Epic!

* Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO: Photography & Digital Art: (My Imagings) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rajan_kapoor/) At 54 I have bitten the Bullet and reinventing myself!

Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO : Photography & Digital Art (Flickr Slideshow)

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Rajan Kapoor's Ejaculation1: Me, myself and I...Part1

I have RETIRED from teaching, mentoring and guiding from September 2010. So do not share or ask advice as I won't be able to respond. That does not means that I don't wish well for You, I always have. But I cannot do any more interactions on it.

Personally I'm going through for the last few months some most painful, shocking and malicious experiences by a person which have taken away all the desire to be a teacher , mentor and a guide. I may use this forum to share my angst even though I may become a laughing stock which anyway has happened.

But more than this person I fear OTHERS... the achievers group who told me ' how they respected me, admired me, learnt from me'.... Others who by their inert/ active acts gave this person confidence to do what the person did. Now I am paranoid of people who mouth they 'respect me' because so many have gone to disrespect (or worse) that I don't want to hear the comment (forget believing it!!), even though it would also mean hurting the sincere ones. But I lost the ability to distinguish. Forgive me.

Sharukh / Luke/ Siddarth.... I know what you all have gone through... have third-party persons revel when you are on your knees, to pontificate on morality, political correctness, use your fame to kick you -- so that they feel like ' achievers' when they in their hearts know they hardly are achievers!!! They have always had complexes when they ....
  •  saw you get success which they haven't got
  •  saw you get adulation they never experienced
  • saw you competent as they never will be. 

They don't care about common sense of a educated mind not be swayed by a person's comments till they find out the other person's version. Especially if the victim is the one of whom you had said  you 'respected' him/her. They don't even care about laws, which they quote for others, laws which say don't cast any aspersions on anyone till you get all the facts which may not be revealed initially. They ... be it a Shobha De or the Media Morons or people more closer to you.... pontificate on the gaalis Sharukh gave in public but can themselves , for e.g., actually publicly dance on a leading Indian B-School  'anthem' whose lines are actually say .... Meri G--- Mein D------ !!!!!!! These includes not only men but educated women who now are judging Sharukh/ Siddarth/Others on morality.

I will continue writing on such hypocrisy, callousness and selfishness progressively. So enjoy free entertainment, free gyaans, free comments on that most dangerous class of all in India... the MIDDLE CLASS.

© Rajan Kapoor 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Presentations Slideshow

My Blog List

Creative Commons License
SERENEashram by Rajan Kapoor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License