Statutory Warning:

* Rajan Kapoor's Ejaculations: (My Inklings) Er... uhmmm....ahem...... those who are squirming on my 'ejaculations' I suggest you go to a good dictionary and see the definition and usage of 'ejaculation' and not go by your limited/extraordinary command of English!! Here is some help. Definition for Ejaculation: an abrupt emphatic exclamation expressing emotion. (wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

* Rajan Kapoor's Cartoons: (My Inkings) Just when some were about to make 'Swami' a very dirty word, like Swami Nityananda for eg., full of corrupting thoughts, there comes ... SERENEashram©. A Magical world of unpretentious Swamis with pure humour (unADULTerated) in their hearts --- and poor bias in their minds. SERENEashram©, the first Indian Comic strip so modern that it had to be an Epic!

* Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO: Photography & Digital Art: (My Imagings) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rajan_kapoor/) At 54 I have bitten the Bullet and reinventing myself!

Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO : Photography & Digital Art (Flickr Slideshow)

Saturday 18 August 2012

Rajan Kapoor's Ejaculation 7: LIFE = Letting It Free Eventually. © Rajan Kapoor 2012


http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2012/08/20/the-myth-of-psyche/


 
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde
 
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
 
“I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird.”    ― Paul McArtney

3 comments:

  1. nice quotations sir....and brilliant full form of LIFE... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Now You live it to the full from now rather than get the Nirvana at 50+!!

      Delete
  2. These are really motivating and encouraging sir. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete

Making Presentations Slideshow

My Blog List

Creative Commons License
SERENEashram by Rajan Kapoor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License