Statutory Warning:

* Rajan Kapoor's Ejaculations: (My Inklings) Er... uhmmm....ahem...... those who are squirming on my 'ejaculations' I suggest you go to a good dictionary and see the definition and usage of 'ejaculation' and not go by your limited/extraordinary command of English!! Here is some help. Definition for Ejaculation: an abrupt emphatic exclamation expressing emotion. (wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)

* Rajan Kapoor's Cartoons: (My Inkings) Just when some were about to make 'Swami' a very dirty word, like Swami Nityananda for eg., full of corrupting thoughts, there comes ... SERENEashram©. A Magical world of unpretentious Swamis with pure humour (unADULTerated) in their hearts --- and poor bias in their minds. SERENEashram©, the first Indian Comic strip so modern that it had to be an Epic!

* Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO: Photography & Digital Art: (My Imagings) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rajan_kapoor/) At 54 I have bitten the Bullet and reinventing myself!

Rajan Kapoor's STUDIO : Photography & Digital Art (Flickr Slideshow)

Friday 8 March 2013

Ejaculation 22: A Woe-Men Day's!

Women's Day:

1. A Day when women will go berserk shouting, squealing and whimpering ON the greatness of womanhood; the more they do it the more amusing it appears AND more it reflects the attention-seeking traits of womanhood which any experienced male would be aware of. After all MEN... who they profess to be/desire equal to.... dont suffer from such attention-seeking devices. (At least NOT these types!)

2. Many men will also join in today singing songs on womanhood; As any street-smart man knows there is no more effective to snuggle into a woman's heart, via her bosom, THAN appear to be a very 'sensitive' male - a 'metrosexual'? (Most men actually DON'T even understand this phrase BUT they do realise it is a great way to endear oneself to HER --- even though men only understand the second part of the word AND know that the only 'sensitive' part of their's lies somewhere south snuggled approximately 3-4 feet above the feet in a coaxial path;

3. Women will write, read and share inspiring articles and pics : bashing males, calling them names of all sorts, accusing of them of all the problems Women face in their life; heap abuses on the patriarchial society.....

AND come tomorrow MOST women will be back to:
* pursuing Men with all their energy, jealousy and malice to all other women they will see as a competitor;

* seducing a male, even though committed otherwise to somebody else, just to SPITE a single pretty woman who was trying to get the attention of the hottest male in the campus;

* writing long smses to males ' How they cant live without them and were willing to do anything, just about anything,' to prove that;

* breaking in tears if the male were to miss his that day's mandatory attention to her!!! Be it a father, A Brother, A lover, A Husband....or a even a popular Teacher(ask me!)!!!!

Happy Women Day's. Enjoy the fantasy as long it lasts!!!

(As by now I have already been declared a pathological misogynist (however true I spoke!!)...so here is a visual joke full of misogyny!!!)




1 comment:

  1. I am taking the liberty to post comments from facebook here!!!

    Subhendu Mitra: Kudos to u sir. I share same kind of feeling as expressed in your words. This is the kind of writing coming straight from heart. I really appreciate this and urge you to write some book on this. Frankly speaking I rarely have seen someone so expressive as you.

    Rajan Kapoor: Subhendu Mitra You are giving compliments to a MAN on a 'Woman's Day'!!! You will be declared as dysfunctional as I! errrrr...... Thanks anyway. Even Males like compliments however undeserving..... like any woman!!!! And yes I will try to write a book on Women, Sexuality, and....who else Men!!!! And a parting warning or clarification: I am NOT either Happy nor a GAY.....!!!!

    Subhendu Mitra: From the deepest core, I hate such kind of celebration which I feel hypocrisy that betrays the self proclaimed rationality of human beings. And I really hate those wall sharing and writing emotional stuffs on the occasion and then on the other days passsing sexist jokes. Rarely I find anyone sticking to their convictions( I doubt how many have one). But I just found the same kinds of words resonating in your writing as I truly feel and thus I appreciated.

    Rajan Kapoor: So whatever else Generation gap might exist.....Misogyny unites across generations!!! Long Live!

    ReplyDelete

Making Presentations Slideshow

My Blog List

Creative Commons License
SERENEashram by Rajan Kapoor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License